|room 8 (Lab building)|
|School of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade, BSc EE - November 2002., MSc EE - July 2007., PhD - April 2013.|
|Research interests:||modeling and theoretical investigation of photonic and nanoelectronic components and systems;|
Fundamentals of Physics I
Fundamentals of Physics II
Fundamentals of Physical Electronics
Optical communications I
Optical communications II
Short CV :
Born on May 10, 1978. in Belgrade. She received her BSc and MSc deegres in electrical engineering from the University of Belgrade, Serbia, in November 2002 and July 2007, respectively. She is currently working toward her Ph.D. degree at the University of Belgrade. In 2002, she joined the School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, where she works as a Teaching and Research Assistant at the Department of microelectronics and engineering physics. Her research interests are in the area of modeling of optical properties of semiconductor nanostructures. She has co-authored more than 10 publications.
- "Photonics components and systems", Ministry of Science , 01.01.2010
- "Techniques Of Modulation And Remodulation for PON", FCT/PTDC, 01.01.2010-31.12.2012.
- "New Approach to Temperature Processes Control Based on Soft Computing Methods (Neuro-temp)", Eureka Project, 01.04.2009.
- "Photonic communication", Ministry of Science
- "Compact silicon photonic device for filtering, modulation and sensing", UK Royal Society 01.11.2006-01.10.2008
- "Nanostructures and nanocomponents in physical electronics", Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection
- "Theoretical analysis of electronic and optical properties of nanostructures", Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection.
- "Aleksandar Marinčić" award for scientific contribution in the fields covered by MTTS society in 2015
- "Prof. Dr. Ilija Stojanović" award for scientific contribution to the field of telecommunications in 2014
- Award for the best yong researcher paper at ETRAN conference in 2004. for microelectronics and optoelectronics
Additional interests :
Advisor for student OSA chapter at University of Belgrade
Selected publications :
SELECTED PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS WITH IMPACT FACTOR:
- A.R. Totović, J.V. Crnjanski, M.M. Krstić, D.M. Gvozdić: "An Efficient Semi-Analytical Method for Modeling of Traveling-Wave and Reflective SOAs," IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 32, No. 11, pp. 2106 - 2112 (2014)
- M. M. Krstić, J. V. Crnjanski, and D. M. Gvozdić: "Switching time and energy in bistable injection-locked semiconductor multi-quantum-well Fabry-Perot lasers," Physical Review A, Vol. 88, pp. 063826 (2013).
- A. Totović, J. Crnjanski, M. Krstić, M. Mašanović and D. Gvozdić "A Self-Consistent Numerical Method for Calculation of Stady-State Characteristic of Travelling-Wave and Relfective SOAs," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 19., pp. 3000411 (2013)
- M. Krstić, J. Crnjanski, M. Mašanović, L. Johansson, L. Coldren and D. Gvozdić "Multivalued Stability Map of an Injection-Locked Semiconductor Laser," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 19., pp. 1501408 (2013)
- M. Krstić, J. Crnjanski, M. Mašanović, L. Johansson, L. Coldren and D. Gvozdić "Detailed Stability Map and Bistability Investigation for Injection-Locked Fabry-Perot Semiconductor Lasers," Semiconductor Laser Conference (ISLC), 23rd 2013 IEEE International, pp. 126-127 (2012)
- B. Stupovski, J. Crnjanski and D. Gvozdić "Miniband electronic structure of quantum dash array," Journal of applied physics, Vol. 112, pp. 123716 (2012)
- M. Krstić, J. Crnjanski and D. Gvozdić "Injection Power and Detuning-Dependent Bistability in Fabry-Perot Laser Diodes," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 18, pp. 826-833 (2012)
- J. Crnjanski, "Intersubband absorption in quantum dashes with various cross-section profiles," Physica Scripta, Vol. T149, pp. 014034-014038 (2012)
- A. Totović, J. Crnjanski, M. Krstić, and D. Gvozdić, "Modelling of carrier dynamics in multi-quantum well semiconductor optical amplifiers," Physica Scripta, Vol. T149, pp. 014032-014036 (2012)
- D. Gvozdić, M. Krstić and J. Crnjanski "Switching time in optically bistable injection-locking semiconductor lasers," Optics Letters, Vol. 36., pp. 4200-4202 (2011)
- B. Stupovski, J. Crnjanski and D. Gvozdić "Application of coordinate transformation and finite difference method in numerical modeling of quantum dash band structure," Computer Physics Communications, Vol. 182, pp. 289-298 (2011)
- J. Crnjanski and D. Gvozdić, "Mid- and far-intersubband absorption in quantum dash nanostructures," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 97, pp. 091906-091908 (2010)
- J. Crnjanski and D. Gvozdić, "Intersubband Absorption in Quantum Dash Nanostructures," Acta Physica Polonica A, Vol. 116, pp. 668-671 (2009)
- B. Timotijevic, G. Mashanovich, A. Michaeli, O. Cohen, V. M. N. Passaro, J. Crnjanski, and G. T. Reed, "Tailoring the spectral response of add/drop single and multiple resonators in silicon-on-insulator," Chinese Optics Letters, Vol. 7, pp. 291-295 (2009)
- P.Y. Yang, S. Stankovic, J. Crnjanski, E.J. Teo, D. Thomson, A.A. Bettiol, M.B.H. Breese, W. Headley, C. Giusca, G.T. Reed and G.Z. Mashanovich, "Silicon photonic waveguides for mid- and long-wave infrared region," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 20, pp. 159-163, 2009.
- S. Stankovic, M. Milosevic, B. Timotijevic, P. Y. Yang, E. J. Teo, J. Crnjanski, P. Matavulj, and G.Z. Mashanovich, "Silicon Photonic Waveguides for Near- and Mid-Infrared Regions," Acta Physica Polonica- Series A, Vol. 112, 2007, pp.1019-1024;
- J.V Crnjanski and D.M.Gvozdić, "Band structure and intersubband absorption in modulation-doped V-groove quantum wires", Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 101, pp. 013104-013110, 2007.
- J.V Crnjanski and D.M.Gvozdić, "Self - Consistent treatment of V-groove quantum wire band structure in nonparabolic approximation", Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 69-77, November 2004.
RADOVI ŠTAMPANI U ZBORNICIMA MEĐUNARODNIH KONFERENCIJA:
- B. D. Timotijevic, D. Thomson, F. Y. Gardes, S. Howe, A. Michaeli, R. Jones, J. V. Crnjanski, V. M. N. Passaro, G. Z. Mashanovich, and G. T. Reed, "Tailoring the response and temperature characteristics of multiple serial-coupled resonators in silicon on insulator", Proceedings of the SPIE, Vol. 6447, 2007.
- J.V Crnjanski and D.M.Gvozdić, "Intersubband Absorption in Modulation-Doped V-Shaped Quantum Wires", Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Numerical Simulation of Optoelectronic Devices, pp. 15-16, Berlin, Germany, 19-22 September 2005.
RADOVI ŠTAMPANI U ZBORNICIMA DOMAĆIH KONFERENCIJA:
- J.V Crnjanski and D.M.Gvozdić: "Intersubband absorption in step modulation-doped V-shaped quantum wires", Proceedings of the LI Conference ETRAN, Herceg Novi, 2007.
- J.V Crnjanski and D.M.Gvozdić: "Self - Consistent treatment of V-groove quantum wire band structure in nonparabolic approximation", Proceedings of the XLVIII Conference ETRAN, Vol III, pp. 144-147, Čačak, 2004.